5 Reasons You Should Get Landlord Insurance If You’re a Non-Resident
Being a landlord can be an extremely rewarding experience, but it’s also important to keep in mind the dangers that can come with being one as well. Because you’re not living in your rental property, you’re more at risk of having it damaged or otherwise affected by circumstances that are completely out of your control – and while paying rent doesn’t necessarily mean renters will leave their places in pristine condition when they move out, there’s still plenty of reasons why you should consider protecting yourself with landlord insurance if you’re a non-resident landlord. Here are just 5 reasons why you should get landlord insurance if you’re a non-resident landlord!
1) The first reason to get landlord insurance if you are a non-resident
It is always good to be prepared for the unexpected. While it is unlikely that you will have to deal with any major issues, you may find yourself in a difficult situation if something does happen.
2) The second reason you should consider it if you are a
If your property is vacant for some time, you are still responsible for any damage done to the property. Even if you’re not living in your home, it is important to have landlord insurance so that you can be compensated if someone damages your property.
3) The third reason why landlords should have it even if they aren’t located in England
3. You may need to close your property for repairs or maintenance. This can be for a variety of reasons, but it is still important to have the appropriate insurance in place.
4) The fourth reason to use this service even if you do have an address in England
It is possible to get non-resident landlord insurance, but it can be complicated. When you apply for non-resident landlord insurance, the company will ask you if you have any other properties in England and they may also ask for your address.
5) The fifth and final reason, despite where you live, this is an absolute must
The last reason to get landlord insurance as a non-resident is that you never know when something will happen.
Leave a Comment